Friday 1 June 2012

etatw2011 duplica watch

Don't buy duplica watch from etatw2011 website!!
Why ? 
  1. Same watch from puretime.cc , exactly from them, China and not produced by Taiwan. 
  2.  Watch Luminous in Youtube is fake.  Why ?  While shooting the film,  he used strong light to make sure he could take the film nice.  After turning off the light,  you will see a very strong "Luminous".  As watch already absorbs very strong light. 
  3. Warranty he claimed.  That's Bullshit.   I bought his watch.  After two weeks,  it stops working.  I mailed him few times.  Warranty means "No reply anymore"
  4. I took "etatw2011" watch to local watch shop.  They said the watch glass is totally not sapphire.  Just have the blue coating.  What he tests in the youtube is totally fake.  
 I paid my tuition on him.  Don't do the same thing like me.