Saturday 2 June 2012

etatw2011 watch truth

his watch equals puretime.cc.
he purchased from them.  you could try query not popular watch.  Except panerai,he might give you quote.  but you will never get the watch.  As he needs to buy from puretime.cc.
Never think there is warranty from etatw2011.
i am victim from him.  Never get my watch fixed!!
  1. Watch stop working after two weeks 
  2. Water is easily into the watch
  3. Watch glass' coating gone itself.  

Dont waste your money.

I could end up only send my watch for local watch shop.  They told me the movement is 100% from china. 

And you could hardly find any spare parts.  Asia movement is not always in the same spec.

You could check genuine swiss movement from website.  Just one 7750 swiss movement around 600usd without finishing.  Please check my other post and you will see the quote from proper businessman.

Check my other post.  You will see how he make the luminous so bright.  Besides,  there's no way to have a real crystal sapphire glass.  Go and check the sapphire price in ebay and you will know what I am saying.